AEA Logo


Member Portal


May I temporarily withdraw from Equity?

You can apply for inactive status and receive either a Temporary Withdrawal card (for members in good standing) or a Suspended Payment card (for members who have outstanding dues or assessments). During this time, no dues payments are necessary. You will be removed from mailing lists, can attend meetings but may not vote. Members with inactive status still cannot work in a non-union production. All requests must be made in writing. You may remain on Inactive Status for an indefinite amount of time.


Membership Department

Temporary Withdrawal Form


Home | Members Only | About Equity | Member Benefits | Document Library
FAQ | News and Media | Membership Department | Contact

© 2018 . Actors' Equity Association. Terms of Use | Privacy