Posted November 2016
Washington, DC/Baltimore Membership Meeting
Monday, December 5th, 2016
As a member of Actors' Equity Association, your voice matters.
Get involved! Join us for your DC/Baltimore area membership meeting at Atlas Performing Arts Center. Meet your fellow members, interact with Equity’s leadership and staff, ask questions, get informed and stay active in your union.
• Welcome Remarks from Committee Chair, Roy A. Gross
• Report from AEA Eastern Regional Director, Thomas Carpenter
• Report from AEA First Vice President, Paige Price
• Selection of 2016-2017 Liaison Committee Members (Five seats are open for this year’s Liaison Committee Selection for a term of three years. Anyone wishing to volunteer to join the committee will be given the opportunity to speak.)
• Dignity Drive (December 1st – January 1st)
• 2017 Liaison Auditions
• Performing Arts Night @ Nationals Park (June 12th or 26th)
• Membership Discussion
6:00 p.m. Meet & Greet
7:00 p.m. Meeting begins
Atlas Performing Arts Center
1333 H Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
You will need to show your Equity card to enter the meeting.